« Home | Going Forth » | Pre-Raphaelites » | The Second Line » | Walking Away » | Teasing Cocks » | Maybe its because I'm not a Londoner... » | What lies beneath » | To clarify » | Home » | That's Life » 

Monday, September 11, 2006 

Farewell

Without the pomp and without the fanfare,
I say goodbye with only a kiss.
Without the cries of "you're going nowhere!"
I just pray that I will be missed.
Without the tears and without the sorrow,
I stand alone as I wait to depart.
Without "we'll miss you"s and without the goodbye's,
The only sorrow is within my heart.

Labels:

About me

  • An albatross can fly for thousands of miles without getting tired. I've always thought that love is similar to flying, therefore we should aspire to be like the albatross.

    I don't know if I can do that. So far I haven't been so lucky. But one day I'll test my wings with someone, and flying won't be so hard after all. Or so painful.
My profile

Save the Albatrosses

    albatrosssavethe

    * In 2001 one New Zealand fishing boat killed over 300 seabirds in just one trip, while fishing for ling.
    * Each year over 300,000 seabirds are killed by longline fishing.
    * Over the past 60 years some albatross populations have declined by 90%.
    * Annually around 10,000 albatross and petrels are caught in New Zealand waters alone.
  • Save the Albatrosses
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Everything Else