« Home | Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr » | Drifting in the Ocean » | Demons » | For Ever or For Now » | Under your skin » | Stupid Loves » | Eternal Youth » | The Price of Everything » | Emotional Abyss » | Seasons » 

Monday, May 01, 2006 

My Life's Soundtrack

If my life were a movie, and not just a giant disaster, these are the songs that would be featured on it.
  1. Bittersweet Syphony - The Verve
  2. Colourblind - Counting Crows
  3. I don't want to miss a thing - Aerosmith
  4. Gone Going - Blackeyed Peas
  5. Iris - The Goo Goo Dolls
  6. Dancing in the Moonlight - Toploader
  7. Like a Star - Corinne Bailey Rae
  8. Mardy Bum - Arctic Monkeys
  9. Stop Crying Your Heart Out - Oasis
  10. Everybody Hurts - REM
  11. Even Angels Fall - Jessica Riddle
  12. Song 2 - Blur
  13. Forever Young - The Youth Group
  14. Buck Rogers - Feeder
  15. Hurt - Johnny Cash

Labels:

About me

  • An albatross can fly for thousands of miles without getting tired. I've always thought that love is similar to flying, therefore we should aspire to be like the albatross.

    I don't know if I can do that. So far I haven't been so lucky. But one day I'll test my wings with someone, and flying won't be so hard after all. Or so painful.
My profile

Save the Albatrosses

    albatrosssavethe

    * In 2001 one New Zealand fishing boat killed over 300 seabirds in just one trip, while fishing for ling.
    * Each year over 300,000 seabirds are killed by longline fishing.
    * Over the past 60 years some albatross populations have declined by 90%.
    * Annually around 10,000 albatross and petrels are caught in New Zealand waters alone.
  • Save the Albatrosses
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates

Everything Else